These chocolate chip banana blondies are incredibly moist, fluffy, and perfectly sweet! Enjoy it for breakfast or as a healthy dessert.
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (~3 bananas)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup nut butter (peanut or almond butter)
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk (almond, soy, or coconut)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a square baking dish with parchment paper or liberally grease with oil to prevent sticking.
- Mash the ripe bananas. Measure 1 cup mashed banana and add to a large bowl along with coconut sugar, nut butter, plant-based milk, and vanilla extract. Mix together to combine.
- Add almond flour, oat flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt to the batter. Mix all ingredients together until combined. After, toss in the chocolate chips and mix again.
- Pour and spread batter evenly across the baking dish. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow the blondies to cool completely before slicing.
- After removing the blondies from the oven, make sure they cool before slicing them. They are super moist and fluffy, which means they are delicate after baking.
- Keep leftovers stored in an airtight container. To lengthen freshness, store in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 1 blondie
- Calories: 298
- Sugar: 19g
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 5.5g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: chocolate chip banana blondies, peanut butter banana bars, vegan banana recipes