Chocolate chip banana blondies are vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, and ridiculously delicious! They are melt-in-your-mouth moist, ooey gooey, fluffy, and loaded with chocolate chips. It’s an easy one bowl recipe made with whole food ingredients, like almond flour, oat flour, and peanut butter. Enjoy these healthy banana bars for breakfast or as a nutritious dessert!
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup nut butter (peanut butter, almond butter, etc.)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk (almond milk, oat milk, etc.)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a square baking dish (7×7-inch or 8×8-inch) with parchment paper. Alternatively, lightly grease the baking dish with oil to prevent sticking.
- In a large bowl, combine mashed banana, nut butter, coconut sugar, plant-based milk, and vanilla extract. Mix together until smooth.
- Add almond flour, oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Mix together until flour is evenly incorporated. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer batter to the baking dish. Sprinkle extra chocolate chips on top (optional).
- Bake for 35 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool completely inside the pan. After, gently lift the parchment paper out of the pan to remove the bars. Slice and enjoy!
- After removing the blondies from the oven, make sure they completely cool inside the pan before slicing. They are super moist, which means they are delicate after baking.
- Keep leftovers stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days. To lengthen freshness, store in the refrigerator. You can also freeze them for up to 3 months.
- This post was originally shared on December 5th, 2019. It was updated on May 13th, 2021. The recipe remained the same.
- Serving Size: 1 blondie
- Calories: 298
- Sugar: 19g
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 5.5g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: chocolate chip banana blondies, chocolate chip banana bars, vegan banana recipes