These chocolate chip banana blondies are incredibly moist, fluffy, and perfectly sweet! Enjoy it for breakfast or as a healthy dessert.
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (~3 bananas)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup nut butter (such as peanut or almond butter)
- 1/4 cup nondairy milk (such as almond milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a square baking dish with parchment paper or liberally grease with oil to prevent sticking.
- Mash the ripe bananas. Measure 1 cup mashed banana and add to a large bowl along with coconut sugar, nut butter, nondairy milk, and vanilla extract. Mix together to combine.
- Add almond flour, oat flour, baking soda, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and salt to the batter. Mix all ingredients together until combined. After, toss in the chocolate chips and mix again.
- Pour and spread batter evenly across the baking dish. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow blondies to cool completely before slicing.
- Keep leftovers stored in an airtight container. To lengthen freshness, store in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 1 blondie
- Calories: 298
- Sugar: 19g
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 5.5g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: chocolate chip banana blondies, peanut butter banana bars, vegan banana recipes