These chocolate chip banana blondies are incredibly moist, fluffy, and SO delicious! The recipe is vegan, gluten-free, and contains simple ingredients. Enjoy one of these chocolate chip banana bars for breakfast or even as a healthy dessert!
What happens when brownies meet banana bread? This. This is what happens. And it’s amazing.
Today, I’m bringing you ultra moist, fluffy, gooey, and incredibly delicious chocolate chip banana blondies. The recipe is vegan, gluten-free, and full of simple ingredients. These bars are healthy enough to be consumed as a quick breakfast while you head out the door, yet sweet enough to be enjoyed as a healthy treat. The choice is yours. One thing I know for certain is that you need these in your life!
What ingredients are in chocolate chip banana blondies?
These chocolate chip banana blondies contain simple, wholesome, vegan and gluten-free ingredients. Check out the full ingredients list below:
- Ripe bananas
- Nut butter (peanut, almond, , etc)
- Nondairy milk (almond, coconut, cashew, soy milk, etc)
How to make chocolate chip banana blondies (vegan, gluten-free)
For the full recipe, scroll down to view the recipe card below.
Begin by mashing ripe bananas. Measure 1 cup mashed banana and add to a large bowl.
Then, add nut butter,, nondairy milk, and . Mix ingredients to thoroughly combine.
Next, add, , baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Mix until thoroughly combined.
After, toss in. Mix together.
Pour and spread the batter across a(lined with or greased with oil to prevent sticking). Be sure to evenly cover the base of the baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes.
Allow the chocolate chip banana blondies to cool completely before slicing and serving.
- Be sure to use ripe bananas. Ripe bananas contain a yellow peel with several brown spots across it. If you use underripe bananas, your chocolate chip banana blondies will not have as moist a texture or as sweet a flavor!
- As listed in the recipe, any type of nut butter can be used for this recipe. As a lover, I chose to use this . However, you can use or . If you have a nut allergy, try instead!
- I prefer these . Other great options are to break up a dark chocolate bar, use , or chocolate chunks.
- Store these chocolate chip banana bars in an airtight container. To prolong freshness, keep in the refrigerator.
- I have not tested this recipe with other varieties of flour, but I presume it would work just fine. The texture will be a bit different, though. Replace the flours at your own discretion! If you happen to try another flour, I would love to hear whether or not it worked for you in the comments below. 🙂
More vegan recipes with overripe bananas:
- Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Peanut Butter Banana Baked Oatmeal
- Chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes
- Gooey Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars
- Chocolate Chip Banana Mugcake (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
- Chunky Monkey Baked Oatmeal
If you try these Vegan Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Blondies, please let me know your thoughts by leaving a rating and comment below! Ready for more? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow along on Instagram and YouTube!Print
These chocolate chip banana blondies are incredibly moist, fluffy, and perfectly sweet! Enjoy it for breakfast or as a healthy dessert.
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (~3 bananas)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup nut butter (peanut or almond butter)
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk (almond, soy, or coconut)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a square baking dish with parchment paper or liberally grease with oil to prevent sticking.
- Mash the ripe bananas. Measure 1 cup mashed banana and add to a large bowl along with coconut sugar, nut butter, plant-based milk, and vanilla extract. Mix together to combine.
- Add almond flour, oat flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt to the batter. Mix all ingredients together until combined. After, toss in the chocolate chips and mix again.
- Pour and spread batter evenly across the baking dish. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow the blondies to cool completely before slicing.
- After removing the blondies from the oven, make sure they cool before slicing them. They are super moist and fluffy, which means they are delicate after baking.
- Keep leftovers stored in an airtight container. To lengthen freshness, store in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 1 blondie
- Calories: 298
- Sugar: 19g
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 5.5g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: chocolate chip banana blondies, peanut butter banana bars, vegan banana recipes
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use, trust, and love!