This cherry berry smoothie bowl is a delicious combination of sweet & tart flavor! It’s vegan, gluten-free, and packed with antioxidants.
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen blackberries or raspberries
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer smoothie into a bowl and add your favorite toppings.
- Make sure to use frozen fruit for a thick and creamy consistency.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie bowl
- Calories: 255
- Sugar: 28g
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 48g
- Fiber: 15g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: cherry berry smoothie bowl, smoothie with cherries