This blueberry spinach smoothie recipe is healthy, vegan, and dairy-free! It’s packed with frozen blueberries, frozen bananas, almond milk, fresh spinach, chia seeds, and cinnamon. This easy breakfast smoothie is nourishing, refreshing, and made without yogurt. It’s great for kids and a sneaky way to get more greens into their diet! #blueberryrecipes #smoothierecipe #blueberrysmoothie #smoothierecipeshealthy #smoothiesforweightloss #smoothiediet #vegansmoothie
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend ingredients until smooth and creamy. Feel free to add more (or less) almond milk depending on your desired consistency. More almond milk will make the smoothie thinner while less will make it thicker.
- Pour smoothie into glasses. Top with fresh blueberries and granola (optional). Enjoy!
- Be sure to use frozen bananas and frozen blueberries. I recommend buying pre-frozen berries and freezing your own ripe bananas (spotty yellow peels) at home. To freeze them, remove the peels and place the bananas in a sealed ziplock bag or container. Store in the freezer where they’ll keep fresh for up to 3 months.
- Feel free to add in smoothie boosters, such as protein powder, peanut butter, cacao powder, and more. Read the full blog post to get tips and ideas.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 254
- Sugar: 27g
- Fat: 5.5g
- Carbohydrates: 49g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 4.5g
Keywords: blueberry spinach smoothie, spinach blueberry banana smoothie