This blueberry banana smoothie bowl is vegan, dairy-free, and made with just 5 ingredients. It’s a healthy breakfast that everyone will love. Add your favorite toppings and enjoy it with a spoon!
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Blend the ingredients until a thick and smoothie consistency forms. If needed, add more plant-based milk to get the blender moving. However, remember more liquid creates a thinner smoothie while less liquid creates a thicker smoothie.
- Transfer the smoothie to bowl(s). Top with fresh fruit, granola, coconut flakes, or any other toppings.
- The recipe makes 1 large or 2 small smoothie bowls.
- To freeze bananas, first wait for them to ripen. A ripe banana has a yellow peel with brown specks all across it. Then, remove the peels and transfer the bananas to a ziplock bag or container. Store in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Serving Size: 1/2 recipe
- Calories: 276
- Sugar: 28g
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 57g
- Fiber: 11g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: blueberry banana smoothie bowl, blueberry banana smoothie recipe