These blueberry banana pancakes are healthy, vegan, gluten-free, and easy to make! They are fluffy, sweet, fruity, and made with a blender. The recipe is made with whole food ingredients, including rolled oats and ripe bananas. Meal prep this breakfast recipe for busy mornings or enjoy a tall stack for weekend brunch!
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup plant-based milk
- Maple syrup, for serving
- Banana and blueberries, for serving
- Combine all ingredients (except blueberries) in a blender.
- Blend the ingredients until completely smooth. The batter will be thick – that’s totally normal!
- Warm a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium-low heat. If the surface is not non-stick, lightly grease it with oil, cooking spray, or vegan butter.
- Using a 1/3 measuring cup, scoop and pour the batter onto the skillet. Immediately press blueberries into the batter. Cook pancakes for 2-3 minutes or until bubbles form on the surface. Flip to cook the other side for an additional 2-3 minutes. Repeat until all batter is used.
- Serve the pancakes with maple syrup, banana, blueberries, or your choice of toppings. Enjoy!
- How to store leftovers: Let the pancakes cool down to room temperature. Then, store them inside a sealed container in the freezer. I recommend placing a square of parchment paper between each pancake to prevent sticking. To reheat, warm in the microwave, toaster, griddle, or oven.
- Serving Size: 1 pancake
- Calories: 114
- Sugar: 4g
- Fat: 1.7g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: blueberry banana pancakes, vegan blueberry pancakes