Homemade birthday cake protein bars are healthy, no-bake, vegan, and gluten-free! This high protein snack makes the BEST post workout dessert. It’s topped with white chocolate, rainbow sprinkles, and tastes like cake batter. Made in 10 minutes with plant-based ingredients like cashew butter, almond flour, and protein powder. #protein #proteinbar #funfetti #ketodesserts #vegansnack #snackrecipes #snackideas #nobakedesserts #veganrecipe #cakepops #birthday #sprinkles
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 3/4 cup birthday cake protein powder (or vanilla)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract (optional)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp rainbow sprinkles
- Add cashew butter, protein powder, almond flour, maple syrup, vanilla extract, almond extract, and salt to a bowl. Mix together until evenly combined.
- Line a square baking dish with parchment paper. Press the dough across the bottom of the dish.
- Add white chocolate chips to a bowl. Microwave in 30 seconds intervals, stirring between, until the chocolate is melted.
- Pour melted white chocolate over the dough, and spread it across the dough in an even layer. Add rainbow sprinkles on top.
- Chill protein bars in the freezer for 5 minutes, just until the chocolate sets. Gently slice into 8-12 bars, depending on your preferred size. Enjoy!
- Nutrition information below uses the linked protein powder, as well as sugar-free white chocolate chips. It will vary depending on the brands you use.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 245
- Sugar: 6g
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 17g
Keywords: birthday cake protein bars, vegan protein bars recipe, cake batter bars