Birthday cake overnight oats are healthy, vegan, gluten-free, and taste like funfetti dessert for breakfast! This cake batter overnight oats recipe is made with yogurt, chia seeds, cashew butter, maple syrup, and rainbow sprinkles. It’s great for meal prep, for kids, and as a birthday breakfast. If you have a sweet tooth, you’ll love this dessert oatmeal! #overnightoats #overnightoatmeal #oatmeal #oatmealrecipe #birthdaycake #cakebatter #funfetti #mealprep #veganbreakfast #healthybreakfast
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup vanilla non-dairy milk or dairy milk
- 1/4 cup vanilla non-dairy yogurt or dairy yogurt (optional, but recommended)
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 1–2 tbsp maple syrup (or honey, agave, etc)
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sprinkles
- Whipped cream
- Cashew butter
- Fresh fruit
- Add rolled oats, milk, vanilla yogurt, cashew butter, maple syrup, chia seeds, vanilla extract, almond extract, and salt to a jar. Mix ingredients together. Stir in the sprinkles, then seal with a lid.
- Store oats in the refrigerator overnight (or at least 4 hours).
- The next morning (or whenever you are ready to eat), remove the lid and stir the oats. If desired, add a splash of milk to thin the consistency.
- Enjoy the oats directly out of the jar or transfer them to a bowl. Add any toppings of your choosing, like whipped cream, cashew butter, sprinkles, and fresh fruit. Enjoy!
- How to store: These oats are best enjoyed within 24 hours. However, you can keep them stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Be sure they are tightly sealed with a lid to maintain freshness.
- Toppings: Serve with any of your favorite toppings, like whipped cream, cashew butter, sprinkles, and fresh fruit.
- Nutrition information below is made without toppings.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 395
- Sugar: 19g
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 55g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: birthday cake overnight oats, cake batter overnight oats, funfetti overnight oatmeal