These no bake birthday cake energy balls are sweet, soft, and reminiscent of vanilla cake! It’s a healthy twist on the classic cake batter flavor we all love. They are vegan, gluten-free, and so easy to make!
- Combine oat flour, cashew butter, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, almond extract, and salt in a large bowl. Mix the ingredients to form dough. Note: It’s easiest to use clean hands in order to mash/combine the ingredients together.
- Add in the rainbow sprinkles and white chocolate chips. Mix to evenly combine.
- Scoop the dough into 1-inch rounds. Use clean hands to roll the dough into balls.
- *Use less salt if your cashew butter already contains salt.
- **Certain brands of cashew butter may produce different textures. If your dough is looking dry, add 2-4 tbsp almond milk or water.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 192
- Sugar: 7g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: birthday cake energy balls, cake batter energy balls