The BEST guacamole recipe is easy, simple, and bursting with flavor! It’s made with authentic ingredients, like avocado, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, and jalapeño. This homemade guacamole is a delicious appetizer for parties and game day. Enjoy it as a dip, dressing, or spread with burritos, tacos, salads, and so much more!
- 3 large ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, finely diced with seeds removed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Add ripe avocados to a large bowl. Using a potato masher or a large fork, mash until nearly smooth.
- Add red onion, tomato, cilantro, jalapeño, garlic, lime juice, salt and pepper to the bowl.
- Mix together until evenly combined. Serve and enjoy!
- Be sure to use ripe avocados. Ripe avocados are lightly soft (but not mushy) and the peel is darker in color.
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp
- Calories: 65
- Sugar: 0.5g
- Fat: 5.5g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: best guacamole recipe, simple guacamole, healthy dip