This berry smoothie bowl recipe is an easy and healthy breakfast! It’s vegan, dairy-free, and made with only 4 ingredients. Combine banana, mixed berries, and almond milk to create this refreshing bowl. It’s easily customizable with various options for add-ins and toppings, too!
Berry Smoothie Bowl
- 2 frozen ripe bananas, peeled before freezing*
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries or strawberries
- 1/3 cup almond milk or coconut milk
- Coconut flakes
- Nut butter
- Add ingredients to a blender.
- Blend ingredients until smooth and creamy. Use the smallest amount of liquid possible, just enough to get the blades moving. I recommend using 1/3 cup or less.
- Transfer smoothie to a bowl. Add your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
- *Use frozen ripe bananas. Ripe bananas have a yellow peel with brown spots all over them. How to freeze: remove the peel and store the bananas inside a sealed ziplock bag/container in the freezer overnight. If you make smoothies often, I recommend keeping a bag of frozen ripe bananas in your freezer at all times. That way, they will be ready to go whenever you are craving a smoothie. Frozen bananas keep for 2-3 months.
- Read full blog post for optional smoothie add-ins, boosters, and toppings.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 305
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 68g
- Fiber: 11g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: berry smoothie bowl, berry banana smoothie bowl