This berry chia seed jam recipe is easy, healthy, vegan, and refined sugar-free! It’s made with 5 ingredients including blueberries, raspberries, chia seeds, lemon juice, and sweetened with maple syrup. Enjoy it as a spread, dip, or syrup along with toast, oatmeal, pancakes, baked goods, and so much more! #chiajam #chiaseedjam #berryjam #vegan #healthyjam #jam #jelly #veganrecipes #refinedsugarfree #pbandj
- Add berries and water to a small pot.
- Warm the pot over medium heat, cooking for 5-10 minutes while stirring occasionally. As the berries begin to soften, mash them with a fork or spoon until it reaches your desired consistency. The berries will become thick and syrupy.
- After, remove from heat. Stir in the chia seeds, maple syrup, lemon juice, and salt. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the berry chia seed jam to a sealed jar or container. Keep stored in the refrigerator.
- Use any combination of berries, either fresh or frozen. For example, you can use 1 cup blueberries and 1 cup raspberries.
- Keep jam stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp
- Calories: 27 calories
- Sugar: 3g
- Fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 0.5g
Keywords: berry chia seed jam, blueberry chia jam