Enjoy this berry açai bowl with your favorite toppings and a spoon! It’s easy, delicious, and the perfect way to start your day.
- 2 bananas, sliced and frozen
- 2 frozen açai packets
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Transfer smoothie into a bowl and add your favorite toppings.
- Make sure to use frozen fruit for a thick and creamy consistency.
- Any plant milk can be used instead of coconut milk. Almond milk is another great option.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie bowl
- Calories: 217
- Sugar: 20g
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 44g
- Fiber: 13g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: berry acai bowl, acai bowl recipe, smoothie bowl