This post may contain affiliate links. Read the affiliate disclosure here.
Start your morning off right with this berry açai bowl. The delicious flavors of mixed berries, açai, and lime will have you looking forward to this breakfast. Add your favorite toppings and enjoy it with a spoon!
Açai bowls have become increasingly popular over the last couple of years – and for good reason! They are refreshing, nutritious, and perfect for these upcoming summer months. You can whip up this recipe in just five minutes. There’s no need to visit a pricey açai café when you can make an even better açai bowl right at home!
This berry açai bowl recipe is:
- Packed with antioxidants
- Naturally sweetened with whole fruit
How to Make an Acai Bowl
Making an açai bowl at home is very simple. I’ll break it down in three easy steps…
- First, get your hands on some açai. You can either use an açai powder or frozen açai packets. Which one is better? The frozen açai packets, most definitely! In my opinion, they are far more delicious than the powder.
- Next, choose 1-3 sweet fruits to blend along with the açai. For this berry açai bowl recipe, I chose to use bananas, blueberries, and raspberries.
- Finally, combine all of the ingredients in a blender. Then, add your favorite toppings and enjoy it with a spoon!
- Use frozen fruit! As mentioned above, I prefer to use frozen açai packets for my homemade açai bowls. I also recommend using frozen bananas and berries because it creates a thick, creamy consistency.
- There is no such thing as too many toppings. For this berry açai bowl recipe, I added coconut flakes and a variety of fresh fruit on top. Some other great toppings include granola, nut butter, and seeds.
If you love this acai smoothie bowl recipe, you may also enjoy these smoothies:
- Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
- Cherry Berry Smoothie Bowl
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie Bowl
- Tropical Pitaya Smoothie Bowl
If you try this Berry Acai Bowl, please let me know your thoughts by leaving a rating and comment below! Ready for more? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow along on Instagram and YouTube!Print
Berry Acai Bowl
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 smoothie bowls 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
Enjoy this berry açai bowl with your favorite toppings and a spoon! It’s easy, delicious, and the perfect way to start your day.
- 2 bananas, sliced and frozen
- 2 frozen açai packets
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Transfer smoothie into a bowl and add your favorite toppings.
- Make sure to use frozen fruit for a thick and creamy consistency.
- Any plant milk can be used instead of coconut milk. Almond milk is another great option.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie bowl
- Calories: 217
- Sugar: 20g
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 44g
- Fiber: 13g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: berry acai bowl, acai bowl recipe, smoothie bowl
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use, trust, and love!
If I had to eat a berry acai bowl, this is the one for me. Wife loves it though!
what are the little white balls with what looks like chia seed in them?
Hey, Camille! That’s a fruit called “dragon fruit” or “pitaya” 🙂 It goes by both names, and you can buy a white variety or a pink/red variety.
Any recommendations to substitute the banana. I love bananas, I just dont like them in recipes (i know wierd right). I really want to mke these bowls but most of them call for bananas to make them thick and creamy. Just not sure what a good substitute would be, thanks!
Hey, A! Yes, frozen mango is a great substitute for frozen bananas in smoothie bowls. However, I promise you can hardly ever taste the banana flavor in smoothie bowl recipes that contain another fruit. For example, this berry acai bowl is not “banana flavored” 🙂 Instead, it tastes like berries and acai! Frozen banana just acts as a plain base to achieve a super thick and creamy consistency. I highly recommend leaving the bananas in it!
i love this food
Thank you! 🙂