Banana overnight oats are healthy, vegan, gluten-free, and taste like banana bread! This make ahead breakfast recipe is great for meal prep and busy families. It’s super easy and takes just 5 minutes to make in a jar. These overnight oats are made with overripe bananas, chia seeds, and cinnamon. They’re customizable, kid friendly, and convenient for back to school season! #overnightoats #overnightoatmeal #oatmealrecipes #bananaoatmeal #mealprep #bananabread #healthybreakfast #veganbreakfast
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk or regular milk
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Fresh fruit
- Nut butter
- Add rolled oats, milk, mashed banana, maple syrup (optional), chia seeds, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt to a jar. Mix ingredients together, then seal with a lid.
- Store oats in the refrigerator overnight (or at least 4 hours).
- The next morning (or whenever you are ready to eat), remove the lid and stir the oats. If desired, add a splash of non-dairy milk to thin the consistency.
- Enjoy the oats directly out of the jar or transfer them to a bowl. Add any toppings of your choosing, like fresh fruit, nut butter, and granola. Enjoy!
- How to store: Banana overnight oats are best enjoyed within 24 hours. However, you can keep them stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Be sure they are tightly sealed with a lid to maintain freshness.
- Toppings: Serve with any of your favorite toppings. Read the blog post for the best topping recommendations.
- Nutrition information below is made without toppings and maple syrup.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 246
- Sugar: 8g
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 42g
- Fiber: 7.5g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: banana overnight oats, overnight oats with banana, banana bread overnight oats