These banana oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are easy, vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, and flourless. It’s one of the healthiest cookie recipes you can possibly make!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add bananas to a large bowl. Mash bananas until nearly smooth.
- Add rolled oats, ground flaxseed, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix together. Add chocolate chips and mix together again.
- Scoop dough into 10 rounds and place onto the baking sheet. Use clean hands to press each round into a flat cookie.
- Bake cookies on the middle rack for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove cookies from the oven and cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes. Enjoy!
- If you don’t have ground flaxseed, you can replace it with 1/4 cup rolled oats or 1/4 cup oat flour.
- Store the cookies in an airtight container. If saving for 1 day, they are fine at room temperature. If storing for longer, place them in the refrigerator. They will keep fresh for up to 5 days in the refrigerator. For longterm storage, place the cookies in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 130
- Sugar: 8.5g
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: banana oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, 3 ingredient banana oat cookies, breakfast cookies