This banana almond butter smoothie is a healthy 5 minute breakfast idea! The easy recipe is vegan, dairy-free, and great for weight loss. Combine frozen bananas with almond milk, nut butter, cinnamon, and non-dairy yogurt to make this creamy beverage. It tastes like a healthy milkshake! #smoothie #smoothierecipe #breakfastideas #veganbreakfast #banana #yogurt #smoothierecipeshealthy #smoothiesforweightloss #smoothiediet
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Pour smoothie into glasses. If desired, add a sprinkle of granola on top to decorate. Enjoy!
- Use your favorite non-dairy yogurt, such as almond milk yogurt or coconut milk yogurt.
- Maple syrup is optional, and most people will find this smoothie sweet enough without it. You can also sweeten it with medjool dates, agave nectar, or honey (if you aren’t vegan).
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 270
- Sugar: 14g
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: almond butter smoothie, banana almond butter smoothie