This apple pie smoothie bowl is a sweet, refreshing, and easy fall breakfast recipe. It’s made with healthy, vegan, and gluten-free ingredients like oats, apples, cinnamon, and medjool dates. It’s apple pie in smoothie bowl form!
Apple Pie Smoothie
- 1 red or green apple, cored and chopped
- 1 frozen ripe banana, peeled prior to freezing
- 1/4 cup rolled oats or quick oats
- 2 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup oat milk, or any plant-based milk
- Chopped apple
- Chopped medjool dates
- Crushed pecans
- Almond butter
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer smoothie to bowl(s). Add your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
- Be sure to use a ripe frozen banana. Ripe bananas have a yellow peel with brown spots all over it. Once your banana is ripe, remove the peel and store the banana inside a container in the freezer. You can freeze several bananas at a time, and they will last for up to 3 months.
- This recipe is best with a powerful blender, like the Vitamix blender.
- Serving Size: 1/2 recipe
- Calories: 200
- Fat: 1.5g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 48g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: apple pie smoothie bowl, apple smoothie bowl