Apple pie energy bites are one of the best healthy no bake snacks for fall! They are vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and made in 10 minutes. The easy recipe is made with dates, almonds, dried apples, walnuts, and raisins. It’s a healthy twist on the classic fall dessert & tastes just like apple pie! #energyballs #energybites #applepierecipe #snackrecipes #snackideas #healthysnack #appledessert #nobakedesserts #dates #raisins #almonds #refinedsugarfree
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1 cup medjool dates, tightly packed
- 1/2 cup soft-dried apple slices
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Blend until a crumbled, sticky mixture forms. You should be able to pinch the mixture together with your hands. If it is not sticky enough, add 1-2 medjool dates and continue blending until sticky.
- Scoop and roll the mixture into 18 balls. Enjoy!
- Be sure to use soft-dried apples for this recipe.
- Serving Size: 1 energy bite
- Calories: 135
- Sugar: 13g
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: apple pie energy bites, apple balls, energy balls with dates