Apple cinnamon overnight oats are healthy, vegan, gluten-free, and easy to make! This fall breakfast idea is made in a jar with apples, cinnamon, chia seeds, and yogurt (optional). It's a quick meal prep breakfast for busy families during back to school season. These apple pie overnight oats taste like dessert for breakfast! #overnightoats #oatmeal #oatmealrecipes #applepie #apples #applecinnamon #fallrecipes #veganbreakfast #glutenfreebreakfast
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk or regular milk
- 1/4 cup non-dairy yogurt or regular yogurt (optional)
- 1/2 apple, diced
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or honey, agave, etc)
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Chopped apples
- Almond butter
- Add rolled oats, milk, yogurt (optional), diced apples, maple syrup, chia seeds, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and salt to a jar. Mix ingredients together, then seal with a lid.
- Store oats in the refrigerator overnight (or at least 4 hours).
- The next morning (or whenever you are ready to eat), remove the lid and stir the oats. If desired, add a splash of milk to thin the consistency.
- Enjoy the oats directly out of the jar or transfer them to a bowl. Add any toppings of your choosing, like chopped apples, almond butter, granola, and raisins. Enjoy!
- How to store: Overnight oats are best enjoyed within 24 hours. However, you can keep them stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Be sure they are tightly sealed with a lid.
- Toppings: Serve with any of your favorite toppings. Read the blog post for the best topping recommendations.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 320
- Sugar: 17g
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 54g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: apple cinnamon overnight oats, apple overnight oats, overnight oatmeal with apples