Almond butter oatmeal is a quick, easy, and healthy breakfast recipe! This stovetop oatmeal recipe is made with pantry staples like rolled oats, almond butter, almond milk, and maple syrup. It’s vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, refined sugar-free, and made in 10 minutes. Customize this almond butter breakfast idea with endless toppings and mix-ins! #oatmeal #oats #almondbutter #oatmealrecipe #healthybreakfast #veganbreakfast #rolledoats #glutenfree #porridge #oatmealrecipe
- Combine all ingredients in a small pot.
- Transfer the pot to a stovetop and cook over medium-high heat. Frequently stir the oatmeal so it does not stick to the bottom of the pot. Cook until thick and creamy, about 7-8 minutes. The longer you cook, the thicker and creamier it will become.
- Transfer oatmeal to bowl(s). Add your favorite toppings, like fresh fruit, almond butter, granola, nuts, seeds, and more. Enjoy!
- How to make them gluten-free: If you follow a strict gluten-free diet, check to make sure your oats are certified gluten-free.
- Oatmeal mix-ins: Protein powder, mashed banana, cocoa/cacao powder, nut butter, nuts and seeds.
- Oatmeal toppings: Fresh fruit, granola, nut butter, dark chocolate, nuts and seeds.
- How to store leftovers: These almond butter oats are best enjoyed immediately after making them. I do not recommend storing leftovers. However, if needed, you can store them in a sealed container inside the refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 287
- Sugar: 7g
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 8.5g
Keywords: almond butter oatmeal, almond butter breakfast, vegan oatmeal recipes